The Hiawatha Lodge • 101 Lodge Road • Hiawatha, KS 66434 • 785-742-7401
Web site: http://www.thehiawathalodge.com
101 Lodge Road • Hiawatha, KS 66434
This couch in one of the suites will make out to a queen bed.
American Owned and Operated • Convenient Location • Large Outdoor Pool • Restaurant • Banquet/Meeting Room
The Lodge has 40 spacious rooms (two floors) in the main hotel, and 22 more economical rooms at its express hotel. Handicapped rooms are available. Discounts are available for long-term stays.
There are microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms. Coffee makers and supplies are in the rooms in the main hotel.
The express hotel has two mini suites consisting of two rooms – one room with bed and bathroom, the other has a sitting area with a couch that opens to a queen bed, a sink, microwave, and small refrig.
Our restaurant is open from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for breakfast and lunch, Monday through Sunday. We have a daily lunch special as well as menu service.
• The hotel/motel was constructed in the early 1980’s. It is a beautiful brick building sitting on the Junction of Hwy. 36 and Hwy. 73 (See map.) It has 40 spacious rooms on two floors. It is the largest property within a 45-mile radius.
• The Hiawatha Lodge is locally and independently owned and operated. The owners have dedicated themselves to the restoration of this unique hotel/motel. They have completely remodeled the lobby area and are in the process of updating all the rooms and courtyard.
Banquet Facility, Meeting Room, and Business Center
The Lodge’s banquet/meeting room/business center can accommodate up to 250 people for any occasion, and we offer buffet and catering.
The Hiawatha Lodge is a modern brick hotel/motel located at the edge of town in the City of Beautiful Maples (Hiawatha, Kansas). It is located at the junction where two scenic highways, Hwy. 36 and Hwy. 73, meet. See map.
We strive to give our customers outstanding service, making their experience with us a satisfying one. We pride ourselves on our years in the hospitality industry, but most importantly on our commitment to our guests.
Our goal is to be your home away from home, giving you professional service and comfortable rooms. We have a helpful staff working to ensure your comfort and relaxation during your stay with us.
Welcome to the Hiawatha Lodge
Enlarge any picture by clicking on it.
You can view the pictures as a slide show by clicking on any picture. When it enlarges, click on the left or right arrows. Captions are also below the slide-show pics for your convenience.
• Large Outdoor Pool
• Wheelchair accessible in common/public areas.
• Parking Area well lit
• Restaurant in Hotel
• Daily Lunch Specials
• 40 large spacious rooms in the main hotel, 22 economical rooms in the Express Hotel. Also available: Two mini suites.
• Banquet Facilities, Meeting Rooms, Business Center
• Weddings with Catering
• Special Events
• Daily Maid Service
• Guest laundry on property
• Non-smoking rooms
• Air conditioning in rooms
• Smoke alarms in rooms
• Cribs/Rollaway Beds
• Refrigerators and microwaves in rooms
• Coffee makers and supplies are in the rooms in the main building
• Wifi in rooms
• Television (Cable/Satellite)
• Telephone (Voice Mail)
• Fax (for guests)
• Photocopy service
A spacious king room furnished with a leather recliner and in-room coffee service.
A view of one of the single rooms in the Express Building.
At the Lodge, parking is never a problem - there is always plenty of parking.
A view of our nice, inviting lobby.
The courtyard of the main building.
A close-up view of the lobby entryway.
The front of the building. The entryway is to the right.
Another view of the Lodge’s lobby where you will be greeted by our friendly staff.
The Lodge’s signage, engraved in wood.
Our large outdoor swimming pool.
The Lodge’s meeting room is a great place for card parties, showers, or any kind of gathering.
The restaurant is open from 6:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The banquet room is available with seating up to 250. Catering is also available.
A small eating area is part of the mini suites.
The covered entrance to the Hiawatha Lodge.
Another double room with queen-sized beds, and in-room coffee.
This is a view of the eating area in the second mini suite on
The Lodge offers spacious double rooms with queen-sized beds and in-room coffee.